- Thai curry paste
- 4 chicken breasts, already cooked and sliced
- 400g mushrooms, sliced and precooked
- 1 tin of light coconut milk
- Handful of chopped coriander
1) Heat a little spray oil in a pan and add the Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes.
2) Add the mushrooms and the cooked chicken breast and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3) Add the coconut milk and coriander and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Serve over brown rice or whole-wheat noodles.
Hungry For More? Here are some posts you might like...
- Feta, Balsamic Roasted Tomatoes, Olive and 4 Leaf Pizza
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup)
- Salmon burger with a creamy lime and basil sauce
- Spinach, Feta and Tomato Pizza