This is a really quick and simple meal. It is also low in calories too. If I really don’t have any time to make something before going out, then I put this in the oven whilst I am getting ready and eat it before I go. It’s really filling too. Would make a good winter snack.
Serves 1 – 250 calories
- 2 eggs
- Half an onion, diced
- Half a courgette, chopped
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1tsp chili powder/chipotle flakes (or less if you don’t like spice)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1) Gently fry the onion and courgette in fry-light for 5 minutes.
2) Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Put in a baking dish and crack the eggs on top of the mixture.
4) Bake in the oven at 200C for 15 minutes.