- 2 eggs
- Splash of milk
- Mushrooms (or what ever filling you want to include)
- Teaspoon of extra light cream cheese
1) First, take the eggs out of the fridge. You shouldn’t cook with really cold eggs
2) If your filling needs to be cooked first, like the mushrooms do, cook them.
3) Next, heat some fry-lite in a frying pan. Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add the milk and some pepper and whisk again. Poor this mixture into the pan
4) Leave to cook for a few minutes. If there is lots of excess liquid on the top, lift the omlette up at the corners and let the liquid underneath to cook. Once the egg is cooked, spread the cream cheese onto one half and top with mushrooms.
5) Fold the other half on top of the topping and cook for a couple of minutes. Then serve with a big pile of vegetables.
Hungry For More? Here are some posts you might like...
- Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Creamy Avocado Pasta
- Murgh Makhani/Butter Chicken
- Creamy lemon, honey and mustard chicken