- 25 mushrooms, chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 3 gloves of garlic, crushed
- 250ml Greek Yoghurt
- 50ml skimmed milk
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- Brown rice.
1) Cook brown rice for 25 minutes
2) After rice has been cooking for 15 minutes, chop mushrooms, shallots and garlic
3) Add to a wok/frying pan and fry in fry-lite for around 5 minutes
4) Add yoghurt, milk, mustard and paprika and cook for 2 minutes on a very low heat.
5) Serve on a bed of brown rice.
For those of you that do want to add some meat to the dish, you can bake a skin-less chicken breast and add some chopped pieces into the dish. Here is a photo with some chicken added in it.