This is definitely one of my favourite salads and it is perfectly balanced as well. Traditionally the salad has artichoke hearts in it, but I am not a big fan of them, so I left them out. You can anchovies to it as well, or you can keep it simple like I have.
You could even double or triple the amounts and serve it as a side salad at a BBQ.
Ingredients – Serves 1
- 3 charlotte potatoes, sliced
- Half a tin of tuna
- 1 egg
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Radishes
- Quarter Cucumber
- 8 green olives
- 8 green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper
1) Boil the potato slices and egg for 12 minutes. Add the green beans in 4 minutes before the end
2) Put all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
3) Top the the potato, egg and beans.
Nutritional Information – Per Person:
Fat: 16 (healthy fat from the olive oil)
Instagram: search the username hungryhealthyhappy