- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp of fish sauce or Tamari (at a very last resort, you could use Soy Sauce, but this will have MSG in it, which is very bad for you).
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp chopped red chilli
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Juice of a lime
- Enough noodles for 2 people, I used soba noodles, but udon would work well too.
- 2 stalks of bok choy/pak choi, chopped
- Half a head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
1) Make the teriyaki marinade by mixing together the fish sauce, honey, chilli, garlic, ginger, half the lime and half the coriander.
2) Put the salmon onto some foil and pour over the marinade. Fold into a parcel and cook at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes.
3) Once the salmon has been in for 15 minutes, put the noodles, bok choy and broccoli into boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Drain the noodles, bok choy and broccoli and stir in the sesame oil and the rest of the lime and coriander.
5) Top with salmon and serve.