Serves 2 – 350 calories per person
- 4 small cooked boneless and skinned chicken thighs (bake in oven for 20 minutes)
- Grated zest and juice of 2 oranges
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp chopped red chili (or less if you like less spicy)
- 100ml cold water
- 125g couscous
1) Put your slow cooker on low and put the pre-cooked chicken thighs in a single layer at the bottom.
2) Add in all of the rest of the ingredients (expect the couscous) and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
3) 30 minutes before you want to serve it up, sprinkle the cous cous on top and cook for the remainder of time. When the 3 minutes is up, fluff up the couscous with a fork and shred the chicken and mix it together.
4) Serve with vegetables.