I love eggs. I love them by themselves and I love any recipe that uses eggs. As well as being protein packed, they are very quick to make and cheap as well. They are also very versatile and you can add almost anything to them to change the taste – that is why I love fritatta so much. Once you have your basic mix of egg with a little milk, you can add anything you want.
I usually make up a couple of these at the beginning of the week and then slice them up to be eaten as a quick breakfast or for lunch and dinner.
Ingredients – serves 2:
- 4 eggs
- A splash of milk
- 30g/1oz cheese (I used cheddar)
- A handful of chopped spinach
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1) Whisk together the eggs and the milk and add a little salt and pepper.
2) Stir in the rest of the ingredients and pour into a greased pie dish.
3) Put in an oven at 200C/400F for 20 minutes.
Nutritional Information – per person: