- 2 Large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeds scooped out and diced
- 3 pints of boiling water (more may be needed)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Fat free yoghurt to garnish (optional)
1) Heat some spray oil in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, until soft.
2) Add the sweet potato, butternut squash and herbs and spices.
3) Add the water and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Blend in batches until smooth and then put back in the pan and cook through for a couple of minutes.
5) Serve with a drizzle of fat free yoghurt.