You could make these as burgers rather than meatballs if you want, just make them into flat patties rather than balls.
- Half a pack of turkey mince
- 20g porridge oats (this might seem strange, but it is a replacement for breadcrumbs which is used to bind the burgers. They are much healthier than breadcrumbs and make no difference to the taste.
- 6 slices of jarred jalapeños or a teaspoon of chilli flakes
- Half an onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2) Make them into meatball shapes and put in the fridge for 30-60 minutes
3) Gently brown them on a griddle or George Foreman for a couple of minutes each side and then put them in the over at 180C for 30 minutes.
4) Serve with whole-wheat spaghetti and a home-made marinara sauce
Hungry For More? Here are some posts you might like...