These are so easy to make, you will never need to buy them ready made again. These are pretty small, so I use them as soft tacos. If you wanted to make them bigger (to use as wraps), divide the dough into 6 balls, rather than 12. You will need to use a large frying pan though.
- 250g Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 150ml Warm Water (boiled and allowed to cool)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
1) Combine the flour and the and the baking powder and make a well.
2) Stir in the olive oil.
3) Add the water a little at a time until you can form a dough ball.
4) Put onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
5) Let the dough rest for 15 minutes
6) Divide into 12 balls. On a floured surface, roll each dough ball into a circle around 8 inch in diameter.
7) Heat a frying pan (no oil) and cook each tortilla for 30 seconds each side.