I am fascinated by what other people eat. I am always interested what people have had for lunch, or what they are planning on having for dinner. Food is the one thing that unites us all. I also have a bit of a fascination with looking in fridges. Just ask my mum. Anytime I go back home for a visit, as soon as I arrive I am looking in the fridge. It’s not even because I am hungry – I am just interested to see what is in there, so I know what I could be eating should I be hungry. I am also just interested in how the contents of other people’s fridges differ to my own. Reading this back….it does sound a bit weird. But, anyway, I had a request to do a blog so people could see what is in my fridge on a random day, which is today. Nothing particularly exciting, but nutritious all the same!
What one item is always in your fridge? In our house, it is yogurt and eggs.
– Gherkins and Pickles onions
– Yogurt, Flora extra light, Fage yogurt (obsessed with this stuff) and eggs
– Brocolli, Spinach, Kale, Chicory, Green grapes and a jug of iced green tea.
– Chicken breasts, salmon fillets, king prawns, mango, beetroot, celery, portobello mushrooms
What’s in the draws:
– Cauliflower and Courgettes
– Cherry tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, red pepper and herbs.
And there you go!