Christmas Leftovers Pasta Bake
If you are bored of making a Christmas leftovers sandwich every year, then why not give this Christmas Leftovers Pasta Bake a try.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 300 g Pasta shapes (whatever you have)
- 300 g Handfuls of shredded leftover cooked meat
- 300 g Chopped up leftover cooked vegetables (roasted carrots and parsnips, Brussels sprouts, brocolli, red cabbage)
- 200 g Light creme fraiche
- 3 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 100 g Fresh herbs, chopped
- 100 g Cheese, shredded or crumbled
Add the pasta to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 12 minutes.
Drain the pasta and add to back to a large pan and add in all the rest of the ingredients apart from the cheese. Mix well.
Pour in to a large baking dish and then put the cheese on top.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200c for 20 minutes.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 269mg | Potassium: 402mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 8970IU | Vitamin C: 4.4mg | Calcium: 198mg | Iron: 1.4mg