Mediterranean Potato Salad
Olives, sundried tomatoes, lemon juice, feta and a ton of herbs. This Mediterranean Potato Salad has it all.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 700 g Mini potatoes (red, white or mixed), cut in half
- 0.5 cup Pitted kalamata or other brined olives, roughly chopped
- 0.25 cup Sundried tomatoes, soaked in warm water and cut into strips
- 0.5 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 30 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Anchovy paste (optional)
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 0.25 cup Fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 0.25 cup Fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 60 g Light feta cheese, crumbled
Boil potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain well.
While still warm, toss potatoes with olives, sundried tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, anchovy paste (if using) and garlic. Season to taste (little salt will be needed, if at all).
Immediately before serving, stir in chopped basil and mint and toss and crumble the feta on top.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 500mg | Potassium: 1151mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin C: 78.4mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 2.3mg