Triple Berry Oat Smoothie
Not only is a smoothie a great way to boost your fruit intake, but it can be a filling meal as well when you add some yoghurt and oats. This Triple Berry Oat Smoothie will definitely add some colour to your morning.
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 120 g Frozen Triple Berry Mix
- 20 g Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 350 ml Skimmed Milk
- If you want a thicker smoothie, add a banana or some avocado.
- We used frozen fruit (which does help to thicken it) and makes it nice and cold. But you could just use fresh fruit instead.
- To make this smoothie vegan, leave out the honey or swap it for maple syrup or another liquid sweetener.
- Add some spinach for a green boost (this will change the colour of it though).
- Make this smoothie even creamier by adding a splash of coconut milk or a spoonful of nut butter.
- Want a new dessert idea? You could also use less milk and a few more oats and it turns in to a thick dessert. Sprinkle with some chocolate chips and you have yourself a dessert.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin C: 16% | Calcium: 40% | Iron: 5%