Oaty Apple Crumble
Soft and sweet cinnamon apples combined with a crispy oat topping make this Oaty Apple Crumble a comforting and warming dessert that the whole family will love and it’s lighter than most desserts too!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 400 g apples, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1.5 tbsp brown sugar
- 100 g oats
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
Mix together the oats, maple syrup and 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Add one tbsp of coconut oil to a pan and melt. Add the apples and gently cook for 5 minutes until softened. Put the sugar and cinnamon in the pan, stir and cook for a further 2 minutes. Put the cooked apples in a baking dish.
Top with the oat mix.
Put in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with either custard, yoghurt, ice cream or frozen yoghurt.
- You can also make this in the microwave - head over to our Instagram Page to see how.
- You could swap the apples for pears, or use a mixture of them both to make this crumble.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 0.7% | Vitamin C: 3.7% | Calcium: 2.3% | Iron: 4.6%