Apple Pie Smoothie
Apple season here and this Apple Pie Smoothie is a quick and delicious way to make the most of it. All of the flavours of a comforting apple pie in an easy healthy smoothie for a snack or breakfast on the go. All of the taste of an apple pie, with less of the calories. Kids love this apple smoothie too!
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 2 Frozen bananas (if you don't have frozen bananas, add some ice in too)
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 Apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp 0% Greek yoghurt
- 350 ml Unsweetened almond milk
- We added cinnamon to this smoothie, but give it a real autumn smoothie by using some nutmeg and ground ginger too.
- You can use any milk you like for this. We found almond milk gave it a real nutty flavour, but dairy milk or soy would work too.
- The world is your oyster when it comes to nut butters in this. Peanut, almond, cashew, hazelnut - they all go really well with apple.
- What made a really nice change was using half an apple and half a pear to make a smoothie.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 634mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 9% | Vitamin C: 21% | Calcium: 26% | Iron: 8%