Tefal ActiFry Chinese Noodles
Save yourself some money and calories and make these easy Tefal ActiFry Chinese Noodles rather than ordering a takeaway.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 375 g Precooked Chinese noodles
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 225 g Carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 150 g Button mushrooms, washed
- 150 g Soya beans, washed and soaked over night
- 1.5 ActiFry spoons Veal stock powder diluted in 5 ActiFry spoons of water
- 4.5 ActiFry spoons Soy sauce.
Arrange the noodles at the back of the pan, on the side opposite the handle. Add the mushrooms on the handle side, then the soya beans on top. Add the carrots and onions. Finish with the stock and soy sauce.
Close the lid, select Mode 7 (Wok) and set for 15 minutes.
Serve in bowls.
- Make sure you soak the beans over night(or for at least 8-10 hours) before cooking this dish. The beans will still have some bite to them once cooked though.
- Keep this dish vegetarian by using vegetable stock instead of veal stock.
- Make the dish vegan by using vegetable stock and wholewheat noodles.
- If you have some leftover roast chicken, shred some in to this before serving.
- A drizzle of sriracha will add a kick of spice to these Chinese noodles.
- This makes 6 small portions, so if you are serving hungry people I would say it's more like 4 people.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 725mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 6250IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.2mg