This Pumpkin Smoothie is like a pumpkin pie in a glass and not only does it taste amazing, it is also super nutritious.
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 Banana
- 4 tbsp Pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp 0% Greek yoghurt
- 0.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp Nutmeg
- 0.5 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 250 ml Almond Milk
- To make this smoothie vegan, use a dairy free milk and yoghurt.
- Feel free to change the balance of the spices to suit your own tastes.
- Add a small scoop of protein powder to make this a protein packed smoothie.
- To get this smoothie really creamy, use a high powdered blender.
- What to make this even more refreshing, add some ice to the blender.
- Break the banana in to chunks before freezing, as it makes it easier to blend.
- You can swap the maple syrup for honey (or another liquid sweetener), however it will no longer be vegan.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 334mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 4800IU | Vitamin C: 9.9mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 0.7mg