10 Minute Vegetable Teriyaki
A tasty vegetable packed dish that could rival your local delivery service can be just 10 minutes away with this 10 minute vegetable teriyaki.
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time9 mins
Total Time11 mins
Servings: 2 people
For the stir fry:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g green beans chopped
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 140 g baby corn chopped
- 100 g mushrooms chopped
For the teriyaki sauce:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp low salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger finely grated
- 2 garlic clove crushed
- 1 lime (juice only)
Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add all of the vegetables and cook for 7 minutes.
Mix together the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce.
Once the vegetables have cooked, add the sauce, stir and gently cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Make this vegan by swapping the honey for maple syrup
- You can add any vegetable you like to this, but try to use quick cooking ones
- You can make this gluten free by using a gluten free soy sauce or by using tamari instead of soy. Tamari is thicker than Soy, so use less honey or add a little water.
- Add a little sprinkle of sesame seeds and even some chopped cashews over it before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 552mg | Potassium: 917mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 4600IU | Vitamin C: 184mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 3mg