Garlic and Parsley Roasted Carrots
Garlic and Parsley Roasted Carrots are a sweet and delicious side dish that you can just throw in the oven and forget about for 20 minutes whilst you make the rest of the meal. A punch of garlic and loads of fresh herbs - just what you want from a side dish.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 5 Medium carrots peeled
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 pinch Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 handful Fresh parsley, finely chopped
Cut the carrots in to 2 inch chunks and put in a baking dish.
Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and put in a preheated oven at 220°C for 25 minutes, stirring half way through.
Take the carrots out of the oven and add the fresh parsley and stir.
- Use a mixture of root vegetables like carrots, parsnips, beetroot and potatoes.
- You can swap the fresh garlic for garlic powder to save some time.
- Parsley goes really well with the carrots, but you could swap it for basil, coriander, chives, rosemary or thyme.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 14000IU | Vitamin C: 33.8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.1mg