The Best Guacamole
Now you can make the ultimate guacamole yourself. Add it to tacos, scoop it up with tortilla chips, dip a carrot in to it or just eat it with a spoon (no shame).
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 medium avocado mashed
- 1 tomato finely diced
- 0.25 red onion finely diced
- 6 tbsp coriander (cilantro) chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 0.5 lime (juice only)
- 1 jalapeno chopped (more or less depending how spicy you like it)
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 2 rasher bacon cooked and diced
- Want to add something new? Try crumbling some feta on top of the guacamole just before serving.
- Instead of using chopped jalapeno, why not mix a couple of tablespoons of salsa in to the guacamole.
- Keep this vegan by skipping the bacon and adding a little extra salt.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Vitamin C: 26.6mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.8mg