These Kale Crisps are a quick, easy, healthy and tasty snack. Just 15 minutes in the oven and only three ingredients.
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time17 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 200 g Kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Get creative with the seasoning. You could go spicy, Italian or recreate your favourite salt and vinegar crisps.
- These are best eaten straight from the oven so they are still nice and crispy.
- Don't forget to remove the kale stalks, as they won't get crispy.
- Try using green and purple kale to give it a mix of colour.
- Make sure the kale is fully dried after washing, as water on it and mean the kale steams, rather then getting crispy.
- Don't be tempted to use too much oil, as it makes them go soggy.
- Spread the kale in a single layer on a baking sheet. If they are all piled on top of each other they won't cook evenly or get very crispy.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1200mg | Potassium: 491mg | Vitamin A: 9990IU | Vitamin C: 120mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 1.5mg