Apple Pie Oatmeal
This Apple Pie Oatmeal is a delicious vegan breakfast made with Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond Breeze Milk, shredded apple, cinnamon and some maple syrup for extra sweetness. It makes getting out of bed on a cold morning that little bit easier!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time7 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 60 g Oats
- 350 ml Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- Apple slices and pecans for serving optional
Grate the apple using a coarse grater.
Put the oats, Blue Diamond Almond Milk, shredded apple, maple syrup and cinnamon in to a pan and gently head for 4-5 minutes until thickened.
Serve in bowls with apple slices and pecans on top.
- Add some pecans on top when serving for some extra crunch.
- Want more spice in it? Add some nutmeg and ginger too.
- You could swap the apple for pear, or use a mixture of them both.
- Want this on a warm day? Make it as overnight oats. Just mix everything together the night before and put in the fridge overnight. Top with extra apple and pecans before serving.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 232mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 259mg | Iron: 1.4mg