Healthy Ranch Dressing
We have lightened this usually calorific Ranch Dressing by using Greek yoghurt, but it still packs plenty of flavour. It's so easy to make and stores in the fridge for a couple of days.
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 8 tbsp 0% Greek yoghurt
- 10 g fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 100 ml skimmed milk
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- Store in an air tight jar and it will keep for about 4 days in the fridge.
- You can make this vegan by using soya yoghurt and oat milk.
- Add a little onion flavour by mixing in some fresh chives.
- This dressing makes a great dip for chicken wings.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 47mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 8.4mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.2mg