Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the ultimate game/match day food and we have given them a healthier twist by oven baking them and smothering them in homemade BBQ sauce. These Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Wings are a must at the next party you plan, and don't forget the ranch dressing on the side.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 5 people
- 15 chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion granules
- 0.5 tsp paprika
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 8 tbsp homemade BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Put the chicken wings in a large bowl with the oil, seasonings and baking powder.
Mix well and then put on a lined baking sheet.
Put in the oven and bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.
Put the chicken in a new bowl and add the BBQ sauce.
Toss until they are covered in sauce.
Put them back in the oven and cook for a further 20 minutes until crispy.
- Not a huge fan of BBQ sauce or want something spicier? Use buffalo sauce instead.
- Make some homemade ranch dressing to dip these in.
- Using baking powder dried the skin of the chicken out, making them extra crispy.
Serving: 3wings | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 345mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.6mg