Ultimate Hummus Sandwich
Hummus adds such a creamy texture to a sandwich, with plenty of healthy fats. Add lots of veg and this is the Ultimate Hummus Sandwich.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 people
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp chutney
- 4 olives chopped
- 1 tomato sliced
- 0.25 cucumber sliced
- 0.5 carrot grated
- 20 g rocket lettuce (arugula)
- Take this sandwich to the next level by adding a spoonful of your favourite chutney.
- Want to make this even more epic? Add some slices of avocado and sun-dried tomato.
- Try making your own hummus and making different flavours like roasted red pepper or roasted butternut squash.
- Feel free to add any shredded vegetables or salad that you have that needs using up.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1313mg | Potassium: 797mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 7110IU | Vitamin C: 26.5mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 6mg