Creamy Dill Salmon
Salmon and dill are a match made in heaven and our Creamy Dill Salmon might just be the best salmon recipe we have ever made.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 480 g salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 4 tbsp 0% Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch black pepper
Place the salmon under the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
In a bowl, mix together the Greek yoghurt, dill, mustard, pepper and lemon juice.
After 10 minutes under the grill, remove the salmon and spread the yoghurt mixture over the fillets.
Return the coated salmon to the grill and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- We used Greek yoghurt for the dressing, however you could swap it for creme fraiche.
- If you want to give this sauce a little kick, then crush a couple of garlic cloves in to it.
- You could add some crunch to the creamy sauce by mixing in one finely chopped shallot.
- The cooked salmon will last in the fridge for about 3 days.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 598mg | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.1mg