Roasted Garlic and Herb Mushrooms
Mushrooms have a really meaty texture and these Roasted Garlic and Herb Mushrooms really take on the flavour of the herbs to make a simple, tasty side dish.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 18 fresh mushrooms I used a mixture of white and chestnuts
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add a sprinkle of Parmesan 5 minutes before the mushrooms are cooked.
- You can use any mushrooms you like, just try to make sure that they are all cut to the same size so they cook evenly.
- You can make these in advance and keep them in the fridge for a day, however fresh is best.
- Feel free to get creative with the seasonings you use. Cajun or a dried Italian blend work well.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 8g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 837mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 640IU | Vitamin C: 22.1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.7mg