Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Lemon Rosemary Chicken is possibly the best way to eat chicken. It stays moist, it is full of flavour and it is healthy too.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
Mix together the lemon juice, zest, rosemary, garlic and olive oil.
Put the chicken thighs in a bowl and add the lemon rosemary mix and mix together.
Transfer to a baking tray and add lemon slices and rosemary sprigs
Put in a preheated oven at 200C/400F/Gas 6 for 30-35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- If you want to add a little extra kick of flavour when serving it up, then add a sprinkle of red chilli flakes.
- You can cook this in the slow cooker instead. Brown the chicken first and then put everything in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
- You can keep the leftover chicken in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 215mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 54IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg