Quinoa Greek Salad
This Quinoa Greek Salad is a great vegetarian lunch or a perfect healthy side dish. Containing all your favourite Greek flavours, its light and delicious!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 100 g Quinoa
- 60 g feta cheese crumbled
- 0.5 lemon (juice and zest only)
- 10 pitted olives halved
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 0.5 red onion diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
Add the quinoa to a pan with twice as much water and simmer for 15 minutes (or until it has absorbed the water. Take off the heat, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
Mix all of the dressing ingredients together.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the cooked quinoa and mix in the dressing.
- If you want to pack this out a bit, you can add some chunky roasted vegetables.
- It is a filling meal by itself, but you can serve it with grilled chicken or salmon.
- Add a kick of spice to it with a sprinkle of dried red chilli flakes before serving.
- If you aren't a fan of quinoa, you could swap it for rice or orzo.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 681mg | Potassium: 583mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1010IU | Vitamin C: 41.7mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 3.5mg