Honey Mustard Dressing
This simple, sweet and tangy salad dressing takes just a couple of minutes to prepare and has a variety of uses such as pouring over a green salad, mixing through a pasta salad or stirring in to some mayo/yoghurt to make a dip.
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 0.5 lemon (juice only)
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- Make an extra creamy version of this by whisking in a couple of tablespoons of Greek yoghurt or mayo.
- If you want to keep this vegan, then swap the honey for maple syrup, but it will obviously change the taste a lot.
- We used dijon mustard as it is nice and creamy, but you can swap it for wholegrain mustard instead.
- This dressing will last in an air-tight container in the fridge for 2 weeks.
Serving: 1porton | Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 18mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 7.4mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg