The Best Air Fryer Fries (Chips)
Here are lots of tips for making The Best Air Fryer Chips, along with suggestions of different seasonings, so you can have a different flavours every time.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time29 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 500 g potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
Chop the potatoes into thin fries.
Put them in a large bowl with the oil, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
Put them in to the air fryer (this recipe uses a Tefal ActiFry with a rotating paddle).
Press setting number 1 for the chip setting and cook for 29 minutes.
- Please note that this recipe is made using a Tefal Actifry Air Fryer. Using a different model of air fryer will change the cooking method needed.
- If you want to change the amount this makes, we recommend a ratio of 1 tbsp of oil to every medium sized potato.
- Get creative with the seasoning. You can add a Mexican or Italian seasoning, or keep it simple like we have.
- For some extra indulgent chips, sprinkle some parmesan on top a few minutes before they are fully cooked.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 1080mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 28.5mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 8.3mg