Air Fryer King Prawns
These Air Fryer King Prawns are a tasty addition to any meal or even great as a snack or party food. Serve with a salad, on a bed of rice or in tacos.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Marinating time15 mins
Total Time28 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 400 g king prawns peeled, uncooked
- 0.5 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 lemon (te serve)
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
Finely chop the onion, garlic and parsley.
Put the prawns, onions, garlic and parsley in a bowl, mix well and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Put the prawns, all the marinade and the oil in the Actifry Genius XL bowl, leaving the paddle in.
Manually input the time to 8 minutes and temperature to 220C and press start.
Once cooked the prawns will be a nice rich pink colour.
Remove from the Actifry Genius XL and serve with lemon wedges.
- Feel free to change up the flavours by adding either coconut or panko breadcrumbs, or even using a Mexican seasoning.
- Serve the prawns with rice or salad or use them in tacos or a burrito bowl.
- You can give this dish a veggie boost by adding some chopped bell peppers and courgettes with the prawns.
- You can use frozen prawns, but make sure they are fully defrosted and any extra liquid is blotted off.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 504mg | Sodium: 1576mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 25.5mg | Calcium: 309mg | Iron: 4.4mg