Chicken Pasta Salad
For a quick, simple and really healthy meal this Chicken Pasta Salad dish is just the thing. Full of flavour and easy to make.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 80 g Whole-wheat pasta (penne or fusilli work well)
- 150 g chicken breast
- 10 green olives destoned and halved
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 tbsp basil chopped
- 4 spring onions (scallions) sliced
- 0.5 yellow pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp 0% Greek Yogurt
- 0.5 lemon juice only
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 Pinch sea salt and black pepper.
Put the chicken under the grill for 25 minutes, until cooked through and cut it into small chunks.
Add the pasta to boiling water and simmer for 12 minutes.
Drain the pasta and then add the chicken and all the other ingredients and mix well.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 441mg | Potassium: 736mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1073IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 3mg