Homemade Peanut Butter
Super simple to make, and so much cheaper than store bought, this Homemade Peanut Butter is just as tasty as any you'd get from a shop.
Prep Time7 mins
Total Time7 mins
Servings: 8 portions
- 275 g Roasted and unsalted peanuts
Put the peanuts in to a high powdered food processor and turn it on.
You will need to keep stopping it and scrapping the sides down, and starting it again.
After a few minutes it will start to turn in to a butter. Blend until it is the desired consistency.
- If you are really struggling to get your peanut butter to come together, then a little bit of oil can help with this. Vegetable or peanut oil is best for this.
- Store the peanut butter in an air tight container in the fridge.
- If you want chunky peanut butter, stir in some finely chopped peanuts.
- If you want an even richer flavour peanut butter, then toast the peanuts in a pan first, as this will release some of the oil.
- You can flavour this peanut butter with honey, cinnamon or cocoa powder.
Serving: 30g | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 3g | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg