Leftover BBQ Turkey Quesadillas
Try something different with leftover turkey and instead of boring sandwiches, make these healthy Leftover Turkey Quesadillas.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 soft flour tortillas
- 100 g shredded turkey
- 4 tbsp homemade BBQ sauce
- 40 g cheddar cheese grated
- 150 g leftover vegetables chopped
Mix the turkey and BBQ sauce together.
Spread on half of each of the tortillas.
Top with chopped vegetables.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Repeat with the second. Fold them over and then put them in a dry pan.
Gently cook for 2 minutes each side and carefully flip.
- Swap the BBQ sauce for some salsa or cranberry sauce for even more of a festive twist.
- You can use cheddar, or add some other cheeses leftover from the cheeseboard.
- Give these a green veggie boost by adding some shredded spinach.
- Don't have turkey? You can use leftover shredded chicken instead.
Serving: 1quesadilla | Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 776mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 4087IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 213mg | Iron: 3mg