This salad makes a perfect side dish with a sandwich. I had it with a grilled cheese sandwich to celebrate April being grilled cheese month.
- 4 beetroots (I bought mine fresh and ready cooked, but you can roast them yourself if you have a little extra time)
- 50g goats cheese
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Juice and rind of half a lemon
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Pinch of cracked pepper
1) Put the grater blade in your blender.
2) Put the beetroot in and grate them. Stir in all of the ingredients, except the cheese.
3) Top with the cheese and a little more parsley for decoration.
Hungry For More? Here are some posts you might like...
- BBQ Corn
- Marinated Chicken Skewers
- Broccoli Salad
- Rainbow Rice
- Sweetcorn and Avocado Salsa