If you make any recipe from my blog, then it should be these raw chocolate fudge brownies. They are so easy to make, they don’t need baking and they can be kept in the freezer so you can portion them out and keep them in the freezer until you want one. They are so fudgey and delicious and just 135 calories a brownie. Put the ingredients on your shopping list today! تداول اسهم السعودية If you want to be kept up to date on my new healthy and delicious recipes like this, then please subscribe to the blog mailing list (it takes 30 seconds) and you will get sent the new recipes straight to your inbox. Your email address won’t be passed on to anyone and you will never be spammed. Click here to sign up
People are always so sceptical when you tell them that something is a healthy alternative. Especially of something as delicious and decadent as brownies. Before they try them, they are convinced that they will taste horrible or they will have some kind of strange ingredient in them. These little bites of joy as here to prove those people wrong. They contain ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen and they are very quick and easy to make.
When you say something is healthy to someone, their response is usually “Great – so I can eat 10 of these?!”. Well, no, just because they are healthier than the usual brownies you are used to, does not mean that you can eat them all day every day. As always, it is about moderation. The nuts in them can make them high in calories if you eat too much. But, with no flour and the sugar coming from dates and honey, they are definitely a healthy alternative. There is no high in fat butter cream in the fudgey topping either. I say they are an alternative to brownies, they are similar to cheesecake as well with the crumbly base and the gooey and fluffy topping. Seriously, I can’t over how great these are.
اسهم الامارات They are kind of a combination of my brownie bites and a variation of the healthy chocolate dessert. Another great thing about them, is that they are kept in the freezer. This means that you can just open up the freezer and cut yourself off a slice as and when you want some. You don’t have it sitting in the fridge reminding you that you have to eat it all before it goes off. This makes portion control a lot easier. There was such a huge response on the Facebook page to the picture of these, with lots of people guessing what was in them and people convinced they had beans or lentils or avocados in them. None of those ingredients are in sight. So, here is what actually IS in them.
استراتيجية الخيارات الثنائية ثبت Ingredients – Makes 16:
-150g/1 cup almonds (you could use a mixer of almonds, pecans and walnuts too)
– 30g/Quarter of a cup of cocoa powder and another 60g/half a cup of cocoa powder
– 3 tbsp water – 4 tbsp shredded coconut
– 150g/1 cup of pitted dates
– 4 tbsp honey
– 1 tbsp orange essence or juice from an orange (you could use mint or any other flavour you like, but I really like the combination of chocolate and orange. You could leave it out altogether as well.
– 4 tbsp almond butter (you could use any nut butter you like).
– 2 bananas
1) Put the almond, 30g/quarter of a cup of cocoa, coconut and dates in a food processor and process until it forms a crumb like consistency. Mix in the water.
2) Tip this mixture into a brownie pan and press down with your hands so it is packed down.
3) Put the rest of the cocoa, honey, orange essence, almond butter and bananas in a food processor until smooth.
4) Spread onto the pressed crumb mix and then put it in the freezer.
5) Whenever you want a bit, take it out of the freezer and cut a piece off and put the rest back in the freezer. You can eat it straight out of the freezer if you like the brownie to be a bit harder or if you want it softer, leave it for 5-10 minutes before eating. It is delicious either way.
لنا الشركات خيار ثنائي Nutritional Information per piece:
سوق الاسهم السعودية تداول Calories: 135
http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AA&7d3=d3 طريقة البيع والشراء في الاسهم عن طريق النت Carbs: 20
ماهي تجاره الاسهم والاستثمارات Fat: 6.5
خيار ثنائي تاجر الروبوت Protein: 3.6
الاسواق الاسهم السعودية Sugar: 13.1
التداول بالفوركس Follow HHH:
http://lactopur.com/?xrjak=dukascopy-free-forex-charts dukascopy free forex charts Subscribe to Hungry Healthy Happy by Email