Another warming recipe. The turkey mince is leaner than using beef and by adding beans, you are bulking it out and can use less meat.
- 500g Turkey Mince
- Half a carton of passata
- 400g cooked haricot beans
- 250g Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Handful fresh sage, chopped
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled
1) Chop the sweet potatoes and boil for 15 minutes.
2) Heat some spray oil in a pan and cook the mushrooms, onions, garlic and courgettes for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the vegetables from the pan and add a little more spray oil, the turkey mince and chopped sage and cook for 7 minutes.
4) Add the passata, beans, vegetables and season. Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Put into a large dish.
6) Mash the sweet potatoes and top the turkey mix with it.
7) Bake at 200C for 20 minutes and serve with vegetables.