Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hungry Healthy Happy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9th June 2016 and was last updated 9th April 2021.
Table of contents:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address. We collect this if you voluntarily submit information to The Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- demographic information such as post/zip code, preferences and interests.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. For example, if you are able to create a user profile, which allows you to create a username and password, we will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
- We may receive information about you from other sources. You may link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account. If The Website should utilise the Facebook commenting system, and you choose to comment on a Website post, your profile picture may appear.
- We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use this Website, we may log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To operate and maintain The Website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To can provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We are continually working to make the website accessible to all users and we are constantly trying to meet the guidelines as set out by WCAG2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines). If you should notice anything on this website that does not meet accessibility requirements, please contact us via our contact form.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Hungry Healthy Happy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk. As an Amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Being an affiliate means that we shall receive a small commission on sales we refer from this website, with no additional cost to you. Hungry Healthy Happy truly appreciates your support by using our links, but participation is entirely voluntary.
For information about opting out of Mediavine Ads and ad serving partners please visit https://www.mediavine.com/
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. If you would like us to remove your information from The Website, please contact us.