Roasted Butternut Squash and Prosciutto Salad
This Roasted Butternut Squash, Grana Padano and Prosciutto di San Daniele Salad is definitely not just all greens and has some real bite to it and will keep you fuller than most salads.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 0.5 tsp each, of cumin, ground coriander and paprika
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 2 bowl fulls of mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- lemon (juice only)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 slices Prosciutto di San Daniele, halved and rolled in to flower shapes
- 30 g Grana Padano shavings
Put the butternut squash cubes in a large bowl with the oil and cumin, coriander, paprika, salt and pepper and mix well. Put on a greased baking sheet in a preheated oven at 190C for 25 minutes.
Mix the balsamic vinegar with the lemon juice and mustard and mix with the salad greens and divide between two bowls.
Top with the cooked butternut squash, Prosciutto di San Daniele and Grana Padano and serve.
Serving: 1portion | Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 531mg | Potassium: 1579mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 47385IU | Vitamin C: 96.8mg | Calcium: 394mg | Iron: 4.1mg