Pizza is one of the ultimate comfort foods. Pizza has so much variety that is it hard to choose which toppings you want. This BBQ Chicken Pizza is a family favourite.
How to make BBQ Chicken Pizza - Serves 2
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Butterfly the chicken breast then marinade in the bbq sauce for 30 minutes.
- Grill the chicken for 20 minutes. Once cooked roughly chop up and set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, roll out the dough until you have a thin pizza base and put on a pizza tray or a foil lined circular baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 and prepare the toppings together.
- Put the pizza dough in the oven for 5 minutes to crisp up and then put on the passata.
- Add the garlic, red onion, mushrooms, coriander (cilantro) and chicken.
- Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.