Use up leftover chicken and some cupboard staples for these family-friendly Chicken Quesadillas. Simple to make and totally tasty!
How to make Chicken Quesadillas – Serves 2
- Cook the sweetcorn, pepper, mushrooms and onion in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for a further 3 minutes
- Take one of the tortillas and spread on the cream cheese and the salsa
- Top with the vegetables and the chicken.
- Cover with the other tortilla and cook in the microwave for 1 minute (may need a further 30 seconds).
- Cut into quarters and serve.