If you're looking for a light and healthy side dish to accompany your meals - this Cucumber Dill Salad is it. This will be a staple at BBQs and picnics.
The day I started using Greek yoghurt instead of mayo in my salads was a good day. You honestly can't taste the difference and you save so many calories and fat. Once you add in all the other flavours, you really won't miss it.
Cucumber and dill is one of my favourite flavour combinations, which makes this salad a hit with me.
How to make Cucumber Dill Salad - Serves 2:
Cucumber Dill Salad
- 1 cucumber
- 4 tbsp 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Using a peeler, or carefully with a sharp knife, slice the cucumber into ribbons. Season with salt.
- Put the cucumber ribbons in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix until it is completely coated.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Instagram: search the username hungryhealthyhappy