Easy and healthy grilled Lemon Herb Chicken with cous cous is simple to make and is perfect for a weeknight meal and tastes great!
How to make Lemon Herb Chicken – serves 2
Lemon Herb Chicken
- 300 g chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 10 g fresh coriander chopped
- 8 shallots finely chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 courgette sliced into ribbons with a potato peeler
- 80 g feta cheese cubed
- 60 g dried couscous
- 1 head Broccoli
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- Put the chicken in a bowl with the juice of half the lemon, half the garlic and half the coriander and leave for 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, start cooking the broccoli (it will take 10 minutes).
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the vegetables and rest of the garlic and cook gently.
- Make the couscous according to instructions (just pour water over it and leave in a pot until everything else is ready and it has soaked up the water).
- Cook the chicken under the grill for 15 minutes, turning half way through.
- Take the vegetables off the heat, until a couple of minutes before the chicken is ready. Then, add the feta, juice of the other half of the lemon and the rest of the coriander and stir.
- Chop the chicken, mix with the vegetables and serve on top of the couscous with the broccoli.