This Mixed Berry Crisp is a great dessert, using summer berries. You could use any fruit you want really, but it’s summer – so go with seasonal fruit.
If you have some rhubarb, try our Rhubarb Crisp.
How to make Mixed Berry Crisp – Serves 4 – Takes 40 minutes
Mixed Berry Crisp
- 180 g Strawberries
- 125 g raspberries
- 125 g blueberries
- 1 tbsp fructose sugar
- 70 g oats
- 100 ml water
- Roughly chop all the fruit and put in a small saucepan with the water.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until liquid reduces.
- Put in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the fructose sugar and top with the oats.
- Bake in the oven at 200C for 30 minutes.
- Serve with frozen yogurt.