This is a great dessert, using summer berries. You could use any fruit you want really, but it’s summer – so go with seasonal fruit. If you have some rhubarb, try our Rhubarb Crisp.
Serves 4 – Takes 40 minutes
– 15 Strawberries
– Small punnet of raspberries
– Small punnet of blue berries
– 1 tbsp fructose sugar
– 70g oats
– 100ml water
1) Roughly chop all the veg and put in a small saucepan with the water.
2) Cook for 10 minutes, until liquid reduces.
3) Put in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the fructose sugar and top with the oats.
4) Bake in the oven at 200C for 30 minutes.
5) Serve with frozen yogurt.