If you thought my love of Mexican food was extreme before, then this recipe has taken it to a whole other level. It is possibly one of the best Mexican dishes I have made and the best thing about these Salmon Tacos, is that it is so simple and it is ready in less than 15 minutes.
Want to try some other Mexican recipes? How about these:
|Do you want to be kept up to date on more delicious posts like this? Please subscribe to the blog mailing list (it takes 30 seconds).|
Click here to sign up.
If you’ve tried these Salmon Tacos or any other recipe on the blog then let us know how you got on in the comments below, we love hearing from you!
DON’T FORGET TO RATE THE RECIPE ↓
15 Minute Salmon Tacos with Avocado Cream
- 1 salmon fillet
- 0.5 tsp each of paprika chipotle powder (or any chilli powder), cumin and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 2 soft tacos
- 100 g white cabbage shredded
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 0.25 avocado
- 2 tbsp 0% Greek yoghurt
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander cilantro
- 2 tbsp water
- Mix together the paprika, cumin, chilli powder and salt and pepper and rub over the salmon. Put the salmon under the grill for 12 minutes.
- Make the avocado cream by adding to a food processor the avocado, Greek yoghurt, jalapeño, lime juice, coriander and water and blending until smooth. If you don't have a food processor, then you can mash it all together in a bowl, but you won't get as smooth a sauce.
- Once the salmon is cooked, use a fork to flake it.
- Build your tacos by adding the cabbage and red onion to the soft tacos, top with the salmon and spoon over the avocado cream.